Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Catching up on memorable moments... December 2012 - March 2013

I have been HORRIBLE at keeping up-to-date blog entries, so today is the day when I'm going to purge and hopefully not forget anything.

Today Noah Douglas Makana (8 months) and Julia Diane were baptized at Western Jerusalem Church in Allentown, Pennsylvania.  Both of you were well-behaved considering you have never seen Pastor Royer before and I was so happy that family was able to join us afterwards for a luncheon. Below is a picture with Noah's Godparents: Lauren and Brooke  Sampson and Daniel Weida. 

With the Weida and Collier baptism clan.


Noah is saying "mama", "dada", and imitating waving "bye-bye" now.  Letty, his babysitter says that he is always clapping and giggling which you also do at home.  It's hard to believe that I took him for a well baby month check up today (2/11/13) and he weighed in at 21.4 lbs.  His ear infection is gone and he received a Hep-B shot which he took like a champ. January 26th you will be 9 months old.  Where has the time gone?


Noah has started taking steps and strolling around with a walker cart that Aunty Darla bought for you.  He has become such a little daredevil pulling himself up on the couch and getting every little step in that he can.   Below is a video taken on 2/20/13 where you turned around and took about 20 steps.  Poor Frasier is in the background trying to get a treat from the garage and we aren't even paying any attention to him.  February 26th you will be 10 months old already.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete